Monolith 01 – Dusty White
Monolith is drawn from the silhouettes of a 1400-year-old mystical monument — 59 boulders raised on the rolling fields next to the Baltic Sea in the southern tip of Skåne. These age-old silhouettes, placed against the blue Scandinavian sky convey a sense of timelessness.
The rugs have a shaggy and textured wool weave. The colors are inspired by the charcoal stones, the surrounding dusty fields and the teal blue colored ocean.
The Monolith collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns