Loops - Green
Only 2 left
A collection of rugs designed by Giancarlo Valle. Crafted from impeccably soft New Zealand wool, decorated with playful motifs and signed off with a unique cut-out corner design. The motifs, at once ornate and organic, are inspired by the hand painted furniture of Valle’s family home in Latin America, with influences from Nordic folklore art. Exploring a shared emotional connection to color in a dialogue between cultures and memories.
Loops is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
”A home to me is about framing life. This collection was a chance to explore something very personal—to reconnect with the idea of painting and sketching from my childhood. The sketches are a way of working, creating a language, a way of talking through visuals. These rugs celebrate that very existential urge of self-expression.”