Artisan - Indigo
A contemporary flat-weave design handcrafted with artisan techniques using our high-quality New Zealand wool. The horizontal fringes beautifully frame the room and give a distinct expression to the otherwise minimalist design.
The rugs are woven in panels then stitched together by hand. This gives each rug unique variations – perfect imperfections you will come to cherish for a long time.
The Artisan collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns