Face – Warm Ochre
A collection of rugs designed by Bessie Afnaim Corral and Oliver Corral of ARJÉ. Combining the warm and vibrant Mediterranean aesthetic with the sharp, understated coolness of the Nordics. Merging old-world richness with contemporary minimalism. The motifs are inspired by the work of Cubist artists and their abstract and fragmented expression. Face, a shaggy design in a rich, sunny shade of warm ochre, represents the idea that every person carries a home within themselves, accessible only to them.
The ARJÉ collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
ARJÉ BY NORDIC KNOTS
Both rug motifs are inspired by the work of Cubist artists and their abstract and fragmented expression, and made complete with a unique, engravings: a combination of the ARJÉ eye and the knot of Nordic Knots.
In seach of finding home for this collection. ARJÉ and Nordic Knots had Paris-based 3D artist Nicholas Préaud create a dreamscape world that aims to, just like the rug designs intend to, merge the homes of the two brands.