Untitled 1 - Dusty White/Black
Only 2 left
Danish contemporary artist Carsten Beck Nielsen ‘paints’ geometric shapes with a shaggy hand-knotted wool pile across a flat-woven wool canvas.The angular shapes are inspired by different geometric and mathematical forms. Crafted from New Zealand wool for an irresistibly soft and durable texture and a timeless statement rug that last.
The Untitled collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns