Connection - Black
Designed in collaboration with Danish artist Carsten Beck Nielsen. The collection consists of two works of art –
Simple object 18 and Connection – which have been carefully selected and translated into rugs. The rugs are hand-knotted with high quality New Zealand wool. With a shaggy 42 mm wool pile. “It’s a different way of experiencing art in a home”, says the artist Carsten Beck Nielsen. “It’s fascinating to see how different an artwork is experienced when it’s on the floor rather than on the wall.”
The Carsten Beck Nielsen collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns