Fjord - Pale Sand
A fjord or fiord is a long, narrow inlet with steep sides or cliffs, created by a glacier. This design is inspired by the Norwegian coastline and it’s estimated 1,200 fjords. This shaggy rug is made with New Zealand wool for great quality and a soft feel.
The Fjord collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns