Nomad - Sand
Only 3 left
Inspired by the heritage of Nordic nomadic tattoos we have collaborated with renowned tattoo artist Erik Lööf of Stockholm Classic Tattoo Studio to create a unique design for the home of modern nomads around the world. The Nomad Collection is hand-knotted with high quality wool. With a shaggy 42 mm wool pile for a cozy feeling. Wherever you have been and wherever you are going, the Nomad rug will make you feel right at home.
The Nomad collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns