Fields – Anthracite
Fields aims to translate the mood and texture of the natural landscape in the souther tip of Skåne. It has a soft shaggy wool weave, the colours symbolises the colours of the wheat fields as they mature during the course of summer. From a crisp dusty white when first rising from the soil, to a sun soaked sand at peak summer, to finally turning into an almost grey shade by the turn of the season.
The Fields collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns