Designed by Campbell-Rey with a colorful and art deco-influenced sensibility and the floral motifs of Gustavian style, the neoclassicism of the North. Gustavian style, a Swedish take on French neoclassicism dating back to the 1780s, with motifs like the wreath and the folding ribbon, is alongside ideas taken from the history of garden design, at the heart of this collection.
Folding Ribbon is a modern interpretation of the ribbons and swags that appear in late 18th-century furniture of the Gustavian style. In raspberry pink and amber, this 3D trompe l’oeil pattern looks strikingly modern despite its roots in a 250-year-old aesthetic.
- Hand knotted plush design. 12 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
- Patterns are subject to change with scale.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Designed by Campbell-Rey
A collection of hand-knotted rugs designed by London-based design duo Duncan Campbell and Charlotte Rey with a colourful and art deco-influenced sensibility and the floral motifs of Gustavian style, the neoclassicism of the North.