Designed by Campbell-Rey with a colorful and art deco-influenced sensibility and the floral motifs of Gustavian style, the neoclassicism of the North. Gustavian style, a Swedish take on French neoclassicism dating back to the 1780s, with motifs like the wreath and the folding ribbon, is alongside ideas taken from the history of garden design, at the heart of this collection.
Climbing Vine is a contemporary update to a classic motif, a line of scrolling chartreuse foliage, sharp and graphic in its outline, that winds around the edge of a calm lilac rug.
The Campbell Rey collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
- Hand knotted plush design. 12 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
- Patterns are subject to change with scale.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Designed by Campbell-Rey
A collection of hand-knotted rugs designed by London-based design duo Duncan Campbell and Charlotte Rey with a colourful and art deco-influenced sensibility and the floral motifs of Gustavian style, the neoclassicism of the North.