1212/21 - Aythamy Armas
Through monochrome layers and rhythmic strokes, the artist Aythamy Armas reimagines his signature artworks onto a hand-knotted canvas made from the highest quality of New Zealand wool.
The art piece titled 1212/21, creates a one-of-a-kind collection of graphic rugs of only 59 editions, each signed by the artist. Inspired by the artist’s painting techniques, reinterpreted for the art of rug making.
1212/21 by Aythamy Armas is handmade in a limited edition of only 59 rugs.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns