Bouclé - Cream
Presented in a monochromatic color scheme, the Bouclé collection imagines old world luxury in an effortless contemporary way. Made from hand-carded New Zealand wool with natural variations of color, the bouclé-style weave achieves a luxuriously soft and rich structure with tonal highs and lows throughout.
- Hand woven thick weave design. 10 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Crafted from the finest New Zealand wool, the collection features a handcrafted bouclé-style weave. With a luxuriously soft and rich texture, the natural variation of colors move from light and creamy into darker, more marbled hues with tonal highs and lows throughout.