Acre – 01
Our vision of timeless design extends outdoors in Acre, a weather resistant flatweave rug. It is our most refined foundation for the outdoor living room, designed to frame the most beautiful gardens, orangeries and terraces. Woven by hand in rich abaca, a rare all-natural material selected for its remarkable durability and decidedly understated expression of elegance.
The Acre collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Curated pieces for barefoot living. Discover our selection of handmade flatweave rugs imagined for the home away from home, surrounded by beautiful nature. Bringing interior and exterior closer together, with timeless designs in pale pastels and neutral color schemes.