Tableau – Blur
From £1 295
Blur and Noise, a saturated collection of rugs inspired by the origins of TABLEAU CPH — the flower market.
With flowers stacked in large quantities the market can almost be seen as one big installation. The rugs, or ‘woven images’ are created from digital distorted pictures of a flower installation. With repetition being a recurring theme for Tableau, here reusing their own work recreating an image of an installation as a woven piece of art. Using fringes in an unconventional way frames the colourful canvas in an unmistakably Tableau way.
The Tableau collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns