Classic - Black/Teal
Only 1 left
Only 3 left
Only 1 left
Only 2 left
A traditional design inspired by classic Scandinavian patterns. The rug is available in contrasting colors and a tone on tone for a more or less lively look. This rug is skillfully hand woven in high quality New Zealand wool for a soft feel that will last a lifetime. It is woven straight through so you can use both sides of the rug, should you need to.
- Hand woven flat weave design. 5 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns