UK Sales Manager - Designer Trade, Contract & DTC
Nordic Knots, London
You have a genuine interest in interior design and knowledge and experience in the industry. You have vast experience in sales and an extensive network within the home and interior industry. You know how to create satisfaction and loyalty with your customers and clients. You are organised, service minded, and a doer who can keep several tasks going at the same time.
Role and responsibilities
You will grow and drive UK trade and contract as well as DTC sales by managing the sales team, process and playbook. You will build a network of trade and contract clients. With your previous experience and existing network you should be able to perfect the process for how this is done at Nordic Knots. You will assist in how we grow our UK DTC sales as well as how we develop our Nordic Knots PRO program and how we cater to our devoted trade clients in the best possible way. You understand e-commerce and know how to create sales driving activities for a digital landscape.
We are looking for you who
- Are a master of creating leads and introductions
- Know how to effectively follow up with existing trade and contract clients
- Know how to actively strengthen customer relationships
- Know how to teach others - You are a great mentor and coach
- Hands-on experience in Zendesk Sell, Rule and Business Central is a big plus
Some of your objectives will be to
- Expand our overall sales in the UK
- Grow new sign ups to Nordic Knots PRO
- Manage our PRO clients and cater to their needs
- Successfully manage our PRO account managers
- Increase conversion with sales driving strategies and tactics
- Improve our sales language in peer-to-peer digital sales touch points
- Set sales targets and manage reporting
- Create more successful launches/introductions of new collections
- Enthusiastic, self-disciplined, and proactive
- Result and action-oriented
- Strong team player with a positive outlook
- Sociable and comfortable speaking in front of others
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Personable and a teamplayer
- A real doer who thrives in a startup environment
- Great taste and a deep understanding of our aesthetic and the interior design industry. Need to be able to not just sell, but advise in a credible way as a tastemaker to our clients.
- Flexible with working hours and prepared to travel
Nordic Knots was founded in 2016 by Liza B Laserow, Fabian Berglund and Felix Berglund. We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was born from a culture of thoughtful design that lasts beyond seasons and trends. Fusing function and aesthetics with a Scandinavian sensibility, we craft timeless textiles for the modern home. We believe that great textiles are foundational and can transform a house into a harmonious home – framing the most beautifully curated lives. The head office as well as the flagship store is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.