Garance - Dusty White
Parisian artist Garance Vallée reimagines the rugs of our signature Grand collection with totemic cut-outs and transformed angles. Presenting a sculptural trio of rugs that can be used as independent pieces or be combined, as the different shapes in the collection fit together like a puzzle. The artisan-made pieces feature a cut-pile design crafted from supremely soft and durable New Zealand wool.
The Garance collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Grand by Garance Vallée
Introducing a capsule collection by the French multidisciplinary artist Garance Vallée. Between Parisian avant-garde modernism and ancient Mediterranean influences, she expresses an experimental point of view across architecture, design and art.