Climbing Vine ISSIMO
Only 3 left
Only 1 left
Designed by Campbell-Rey for ISSIMO at Hotel Il Pellicano. A limited collection created to capture the spirit of the Italian dolce vita that’s synonymous with this iconic hotel. Inspired by the rich terracotta hues of the hotel’s buildings, as well as the lush greens of the undulant rosemary bushes in its surrounding gardens.
The Campbell Rey collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
- Hand knotted plush design. 12 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
- Patterns are subject to change with scale.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
Hotel Il Pellicano
The Climbing Vine for ISSIMO at Il Pellicano adds to the existing collection of timeless contemporary rug designs by Campbell-Rey for Nordic Knots. Now available in limited quantities, exclusively at Nordic Knots and ISSIMO.