Art Deco 2 – Brown
Inspired by the geometric architecture and rich colors of the Swedish Grace era. A significant Scandinavian design movement that drew inspiration from neoclassicism and art deco.
Much like the iconic architecture of that time, the new rugs play with shapes — breaking the convention of the symmetrical and rectangular rug. The two Art Deco rugs are hand-knotted in complementary, deep colors to create a fine and abstract pattern with lots of detail and beautiful imperfections.
The Art Deco collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns