Family – Antique White
A collection of rugs designed by Bessie Afnaim Corral and Oliver Corral of ARJÉ. Combining the warm and vibrant Mediterranean aesthetic with the sharp, understated coolness of the Nordics. Merging old-world richness with contemporary minimalism. The motifs are inspired by the work of Cubist artists and their abstract and fragmented expression. Family, a soft cut-pile design in a warm Antique White, is designed to suggest the home you can form with others and the peculiar comfort of finding the people whose idea of home matches your own.
The ARJÉ collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
- Hand loomed cut pile design. 11-17 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
- Fringes add 4″ (10 cm) on each side.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
ARJÉ BY NORDIC KNOTS
Both rug motifs are inspired by the work of Cubist artists and their abstract and fragmented expression, and made complete with a unique, engravings: a combination of the ARJÉ eye and the knot of Nordic Knots.
In seach of finding home for this collection. ARJÉ and Nordic Knots had Paris-based 3D artist Nicholas Préaud create a dreamscape world that aims to, just like the rug designs intend to, merge the homes of the two brands.