Family - Antique White
Only 1 left
Only 2 left
A collection of rugs designed by Bessie Afnaim Corral and Oliver Corral of ARJÉ. Combining the warm and vibrant Mediterranean aesthetic with the sharp, understated coolness of the Nordics. Merging old-world richness with contemporary minimalism. The motifs are inspired by the work of Cubist artists and their abstract and fragmented expression. Family, a soft cut-pile design in a warm Antique White, is designed to suggest the home you can form with others and the peculiar comfort of finding the people whose idea of home matches your own.
The ARJÉ collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
- Hand loomed cut pile design. 11-17 mm thickness.
- New Zealand wool, for softness and durability.
- Designed in Stockholm, handmade in Bhadohi, India.
- Goodweave™ Certified – Learn more
- Fringes add 4″ (10 cm) on each side.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns