Fabrizio Casiraghi - Farmer
Available to order October 5th
Paris-based interior designer Fabrizio Casiraghi’s collection for Nordic Knots presents a trio of rugs designed to portray the eternal bond between humanity and the natural world through our past, present, and future. Casiraghi brings this narrative to life through three main characters: The Archaeologist, the Farmer and the Astronomer. Each piece is hand-knotted at a high density from supremely soft and durable New Zealand wool, creating a remarkably smooth finish and great level of detail.
The Fabrizio Casiraghi collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns
"We tried to do something very figurative, by placing the focus on a big motif in the middle and creating a delicate frame. It’s a very old fashioned way to design rugs, but we wanted to translate this technique and bring it into the modern day."