Nordic Knots is a fast-growing digitally native Scandinavian interior design brand with USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was founded in New York in 2016 on the Scandinavian tradition of functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. We use only high-quality materials and ethical production practices to create great rugs that last. We know it sounds simple, but we know it’s not easy to find rugs that look right, feel right, and are made right. Today the head office is located at Tegnergatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer
We are a young and driven team with high ambitions. We have an open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.
Join the Nordic Knots team in Stockholm
Nordic Knots is looking for a Technology Manager to join our team in Stockholm. We are looking for someone with strong e-commerce system knowledge and full-stack development skills who want to work broadly across a range of projects. We highly value a genuine passion for growing businesses and creating results.
As a Technology Manager at Nordic Knots you will be strategically and operationally responsible for the technology foundation of the company and operations and development of our e-commerce. The role reports to the COO.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Own and develop our system roadmap, making sure that we stay at the forefront from business intelligence and consumer experience perspective
- Lead system integration projects
- Be the key point of contact for system providers and 3rd party agencies in connection with the tech-stack
- On the backend of our site to ensure flawless functioning, incl. programming and developing site improvements
- Work closely with the e-commerce team to implement site development and A/B testing projects
- Relevant degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- From 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in implementing and maintaining e-com platforms and integrated systems (e.g. CRM, ERP)
- Experience with online retail businesses or working in a start-up environment is a big plus
- Great at converting business goals into technology needs and strategy
- Forceful and great at specifying and communicating requirements vs. 3rd system providers and agencies
- A doer who enjoys initiating ideas and improvement opportunities
- Great at converting ideas into actions
- Highly structured and skillful in managing projects
- Fluent in English
Is this you? Apply through the link below, we interview on a rolling basis.