E-commerce & Customer Support Specialist
Nordic Knots, New York.
We are looking for an E-commerce & Customer Support Specialist to join our Nordic Knots team in New York. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in interior design who is organized, service minded and has previous experience with customer support/service.
As an E-commerce & Customer Support Specialist you will play a key role in giving our US customers the best possible brand and shopping experience possible by ensuring that they get personal and prompt responses to their questions on time and making sure that our website is up to date with inventory and product information.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Reply to customers' questions and handle orders in Zendesk as well as organizing conversations, threads, and folders to make sure that no questions are left unanswered
- Reply to DM’s and engaging with comments on Instagram and Facebook
- Book returns and process refunds
- Manage orders, inventory and email lists
- Update the e-commerce platform and Microsoft Business Central (ERP system) with inventory and product info
- Assist with different tasks like customer satisfaction follow-ups, logistical processes and other e-commerce related tasks
Your Profile & Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience in Customer service/support
- Highly organized and service oriented
- Flexible and great at juggling several tasks at the same time
- Curious and flexible with a can-do attitude who thrives in a start-up environment
- A strong interest in interior design
- Willing to work remotely
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on experience in Zendesk is a plus
We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was founded in New York in 2016 on the Scandinavian tradition of functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. We use only high-quality materials and ethical production practices to create great rugs that last. We know it sounds simple, but we know it’s not easy to find rugs that look right, feel right, and are made right. Today the head office is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What We Offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing to our success as we continue to scale up.
Compensation & Benefits
Pay: 19-24 USD per hour (non-exempt). Some of the hours are occasionally spread out over evening and weekend shifts
Company-sponsored medical plan (100% medical coverage)
Is this you? Apply through the link below, we interview on a rolling basis.