Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator
We are looking for a solution oriented Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Nordic Knots team in Stockholm. You are highly diligent and detail oriented with experience in overseeing and coordinating logistical flows, with hands-on experience from fast-growing DTC brands.
As Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for securing a smooth logistical flow of goods from production to delivery to end customers. You will be responsible for investigating and solving errors and problems and for supporting the supply chain & logistics function with documents and follow-ups needed to prevent disruptions and give our end customers the best experience possible. The role reports to the Head of Global Supply Chain & Logistics.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Be the daily contact person for the warehouse to instruct about incoming POs, send packing lists, provide information and check status of orders and/or processing of returns to follow up if problems arise
- Be the daily contact person for the last-mile delivery companies to investigate disruptions in order and delivery flow
- Follow up with production team on incoming purchase orders to secure lead times and communicate action plans for delays to the team
- Oversee the inbound process and make sure that all documents are uploaded in time for matching invoices
- Oversee the import and customs processes and serve the local freight forwarder with information to secure a smooth flow
- Coordinate with the freight forwarding company on vessel planning to secure best possible rates and timing
- Continuously review last-mile shipping invoices to identify and investigate outliers to decrease costs
- Support the Head of Global Supply Chain with analyses and investigations needed to bring key change projects forward
- Support the Procurement Manager in administering special production orders, development samples and custom orders
Your Profile & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Diligent and detail oriented with strong ability to juggle multiple streams
- Critical thinker with strong ability to get problems solved within a short time frame
- Very strong ability in managing external partners to get requirements fulfilled
- Experience from other e-commerce businesses is a big plus
Nordic Knots was founded in 2016 by Liza B Laserow, Fabian Berglund and Felix Berglund. We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was born from a culture of thoughtful design that lasts beyond seasons and trends. Fusing function and aesthetics with a Scandinavian sensibility, we craft timeless textiles for the modern home. We believe that great textiles are foundational and can transform a house into a harmonious home – framing the most beautifully curated lives. The head office as well as the flagship store is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.