Head of Supply Chain & Logistics
We are looking for an experienced Supply chain & Logistics executive to join our Nordic Knots team in Stockholm. You are highly experienced in building and developing best-in-class supply chain and logistic networks globally with hands-on experience from fast-growing DTC brands with e-commerce focus.
As Head of Supply Chain & Logistics you will be responsible for setting a rock-solid foundation for continued global expansion, both online and offline, with best-in-class consumer experience and cost efficiency as focus. This is a strategic position where you are expected to analyze, identify, lead, and implement key initiatives and projects needed to enable the future growth plan for the brand.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Strategically plan and operationally lead the initiatives needed to enable fast global expansion across the full supply chain spectrum including production, transporting, warehousing, and shipping
- Radically decrease the cost base for transport, warehousing, and shipping by identifying efficiency potential, the best partners to work with and continuously negotiate contracts
- Identify and implement best-in-class supply chain and logistics processes to support the brand’s sustainability ambitions
- Own the import and custom processes for inbound goods and set up the optimal solutions for each market
- Define, own, report and continuously optimize KPIs connected to your responsibility area
- Efficiently lead, build, and develop the internal Logistics & Fulfillment team and function
Your Profile & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building best-in-class supply chain and logistic networks for international DTC brands with e-commerce focus
- Strategic thinker and hands-on leader with strong ability to juggle long-term plans with near-term challenges
- Daring to challenge status quo and driven by identifying and implementing new processes and ways of working – bringing full teams on board
- Very strong ability to negotiate, engage and manage external partners
- Curious and flexible with a can-do attitude who thrives in a start-up environment
- Proven experience from the interior design industry or brands offering comparable goods is a huge plus
We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was founded in New York in 2016 on the Scandinavian tradition of functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. We use only high-quality materials and ethical production practices to create great rugs that last. We know it sounds simple, but we know it’s not easy to find rugs that look right, feel right, and are made right. Today the head office is located at Tegnérgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What We Offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.
Is this you? Apply through the link below, we interview on a rolling basis.