Free delivery. Standard delivery time is 3-6 business days.
All rugs are delivered to you with FedEx, UPS or DHL.
Free returns in Europe within 30 days from delivery date.
Once the product has arrived to us, in the same condition it was sent, you will get a full refund for your order.
We do not offer free returns on sample orders.
For returns contact us and we will book the return for you.
EU – All the prices are including VAT.
Norway and Switzerland – The VAT will be deducted at checkout and paid by you the customer when your order arrives in your country instead. Custom fees may apply and are paid by the customer.
Nordic Knots does not offer any compensation in case of delayed deliveries. The delivery times are only estimates.
For Svalbard, Greenland and Faroe Islands, please contact us to receive a quote and delivery time. Shipments to these locations do not qualify for free shipping.
Very rarely a rug will get damaged during transport. When your order is delivered, if there is visible damage to the packaging or boxes, please refuse the delivery and note the damage on the form from the delivery company and notify us immediately. We will send you a new product.
Custom orders where a rug is specially manufactured for you are all final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Rug Size & Color Variations
Each rug is woven by hand which means there might be small variations in size and color. This gives every rug the unique look and character we love.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Card Payments: Available in all of Europe. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Personal Data Policy
The personal data we collect from you is used for processing and handling your order. Nordic Knots AB is the data controller (see contact details below). We will never share your personal data with any third parties. We do not participate in sending so-called SPAM. As a customer you can may receive e-mails regarding your order, payment or other communication you initiated and newsletters or offers that you opted in to. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
See our Personal Data Policy for more info.
All purchases and agreements shall be governed by the laws of Sweden.
Nordic Knots AB
Upplandsgatan 37, 113 28, Stockholm, Sweden