Norr Mälarstrand 01
Designed by Swedish architect Andreas Martin Löf for his living and work space in Norr Mälarstrand, Stockholm. Inspired by the typical “Norr Mälarstrand” aesthetics where the architecture lies on the border of classicism and modernism. The rugs patterns are based on elements and colors from the building in green and oatmeal with black accents.
Martin-Löf’s architecture is coloured by his in-depth interest for craftsmanship and his eye for details. This plush cut-pile rug is made with New Zealand wool for great quality and a soft feel.
The Norr Mälarstrand collection is handmade in small batches. Only a few in each size are available.
See it, and feel it, in your own home. Choose "sample" in the size dropdown.
- Vacuum on low-power with a flat nozzle attachment.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or rotating brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers occurs in the beginning and will dissipate.
- Never pull loose threads or yarn. Trim carefully with scissors.
- Absorb a stain promptly with a clean, undyed cloth. Do not rub.
- Avoid harsh chemicals as this can discolor the rug.
- For tougher stains, contact a rug cleaning professional.
Shipping & Returns