Head of E-commerce
Nordic Knots, Stockholm.
We are looking for a senior e-commerce executive to join our Nordic Knots team in Stockholm. You are highly experienced in leading teams and managing best-in-class e-commerce businesses with hands-on experience from fast-growing DTC brands with digital focus.
As Head of E-commerce you will be responsible for leading and growing our DTC e-commerce channel and team to secure a continued rapid expansion of Nordic Knots as a Scandinavian Fabric House globally. This is a hands-on strategic and operational position where you will be a part of Nordic Knots management team and be responsible for all digital core areas related to the e-commerce channel, including performance marketing and tech development projects. The role reports to the CEO.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Own and manage the strategic agenda, full P&L budget and key KPIs related to the e-commerce channel
- Craft and execute on the yearly as well as long-term growth strategy and continuously identify, develop and execute strategies and tactics to drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, retention and profitability
- Own the system and development roadmap to plan and operationally lead the initiatives needed to enable continued rapid DTC e-commerce expansion globally
- Own and execute on the full digital, SEO and performance marketing strategy by managing the external agency as well as internal resources to maximize growth and ROAS
- Lead, develop and continue to build the e-commerce team with key positions and competence needed
Your Profile & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategically managing e-commerce channels
- Excellent management skills and experience in managing growing teams
- Very strong ability to negotiate, engage with and manage external partners
- Excellent commercial and analytical mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and solution oriented with a results-driven and can-do attitude
- Experience from the interior design industry or DTC brands offering comparable goods is a huge plus
What We Offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.
Nordic Knots was founded in 2016 by Liza B Laserow, Fabian Berglund and Felix Berglund. We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was born from a culture of thoughtful design that lasts beyond seasons and trends. Fusing function and aesthetics with a Scandinavian sensibility, we craft timeless textiles for the modern home. We believe that great textiles are foundational and can transform a house into a harmonious home – framing the most beautifully curated lives. The head office as well as the flagship store is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.