Full-Stack Developer - Stockholm
Nordic Knots is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Stockholm. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing profitable interior design company that strives for perfection and is willing to invest in developing great tools that deliver excellent customer experiences.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and loves developing blazing fast front ends as well as solving problems and improving business operations with technical solutions.
You will be an integral part of a team who is responsible for everything from development and testing to architecture ensuring that we continue to scale up in the most technically efficient way possible.
You’re both encouraged and expected to take the initiative and solve problems as you will have the opportunity to influence the way the tech team works. You’re willing to get your hands dirty with a wide range of problems, working on a multitude of exciting things while collaborating tightly with the rest of the teams in the company.
You will work with both our frontend and backend. You need an explorative mindset and the ability to learn new systems and technologies easily.
What you’ll do
- Develop technical solutions to address business challenges and goals such as building a great foundation for our in-house tech team, further expansion in our primary markets and much more.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and maintain the eCommerce frontend-application using the React-based framework, Next.js.
- Leverage RESTful & GraphQL APIs to communicate with Centra, our headless eCommerce platform and Sanity our CMS framework.
- Be part of optimizing the performance of the application to ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Create solutions to streamline processes throughout the organization for increased efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented TypeScript code.
- Be part of developing the roadmap to make sure that we stay ahead of technological developments in our market space, aligned with the company’s long-term strategy and vision.
Who you are
- You have experience building high-performing eCommerce applications.
- You want to be part of a team where we integrate 3rd party solutions into our in-house technology stack and you interact efficiently with everyone involved.
- You are well versed in the following: TypeScript, React, Next.js, RESTful API and GraphQL integrations.
- You're curious and enjoy technical discussions.
- Have experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Have excellent English communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team. We’re a Swedish company with multinational coworkers.
- Show a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest front-end development trends and technologies.
Nordic Knots was founded in 2016 by Liza B Laserow, Fabian Berglund and Felix Berglund. We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was born from a culture of thoughtful design that lasts beyond seasons and trends. Fusing function and aesthetics with a Scandinavian sensibility, we craft timeless textiles for the modern home. We believe that great textiles are foundational and can transform a house into a harmonious home – framing the most beautifully curated lives. The head office as well as the flagship store is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.