E-commerce & Customer Experience Specialist
We are looking for an E-commerce & Customer Experience Specialist to join our Nordic Knots team in Stockholm. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in interior design who is organized and loves to give customers the best possible experience.
As an E-commerce & Customer Experience Specialist you will play a key role in giving our customers the best possible brand and shopping experience by ensuring that they get personal and prompt responses to their questions on time and solve any potential problems that might arise throughout the shopping journey.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Guide and advice our customers on everything from interior design to product choice
- Handle orders in Zendesk as well as organizing conversations, threads, and folders to make sure that no questions are left unanswered
- Book returns and process refunds
- Manage orders, inventory and email lists
- Assist our PRO team in managing and supporting their client base of professional interior designers
- Assist with different tasks like customer satisfaction follow-ups, logistical processes and other e-commerce related tasks
Your Profile & Qualifications
- Previous experience in customer experience related fields
- Highly organized and service oriented
- Flexible and great at juggling several tasks at the same time
- Curious and flexible with a can-do attitude who thrives in a start-up environment
- A strong interest in interior design
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience in Zendesk is a plus
- Fluency in a second language is a big plus, French in particular
Nordic Knots was founded in 2016 by Liza B Laserow, Fabian Berglund and Felix Berglund. We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was born from a culture of thoughtful design that lasts beyond seasons and trends. Fusing function and aesthetics with a Scandinavian sensibility, we craft timeless textiles for the modern home. We believe that great textiles are foundational and can transform a house into a harmonious home – framing the most beautifully curated lives. The head office as well as the flagship store is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.